It is the guest’s responsibility to read and understand our policies, as well as to pass them on to the members of their group. The Lodging Policies presented here may not be inclusive of everything. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies, please contact our office personnel by phone or email.
• No firearms, fireworks, or campfires allowed.
• Visitors are allowed, but are the sole responsibility of the guests staying at Lela’s Landing.
• Guests must check in at the office and pay a $5 Day Use Fee (this fee is for every 4 people).
• Car passes must be displayed and hung from the rear view mirror.
• Overflow parking is available in designated areas.
• Boat trailers are to be kept in designated areas.
• The Observed Speed Limit throughout Lela’s Landing is 5-10 mph.
• A $50 non-refundable deposit will be charged to your credit card or debit card upon booking. All reservations must be secured with a credit card, even reservations utilizing a gift certificate for payment.
• All reservations are charged to the credit card on file at the cancellation date (8 days prior to arrival).
• All major credit cards are accepted for payment. No cash or check payments.
• At Lela’s Landing, guest reservations are important and special to us. Your reservation means that we have committed to have your condo or RV site available for you upon arrival.
• If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please notify us at least 8 days prior to your arrival date.
• Note: For group reservations, three or more condo or RV site bookings are subject to our 30-day cancellation policy and a 50% non-refundable deposit at time of reservation. The remainder of the total amount is due two (2) weeks prior to your arrival date and will be charged to the credit card on file.
• In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than 8 days’ notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that you will still be held responsible for your entire reservation. This applies to our 30-day cancellation policy as well.
• Lela’s Landing
does not issue refunds due to factors out of our control such as weather, illness, personal reasons, or early check-outs.
• Condo check-in time is 3:00 PM Central Time. If you expect to arrive after 3:00 PM, please notify us to arrange for a later check-in. RVs may check-in as early as 12:00 PM.
• Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
• Late check-outs are difficult for us, as we need the time to ready the condo for the next guest, but can sometimes be arranged at the time of reservation.
• Please gather all trash and discard in the dumpster. Do not leave bags of trash outside your condo.
• All dishes must be washed and put away before checking out.
• Linens and towels will not be exchanged.
• Do not rearrange furniture.
• Do not loiter behind other condos.
• Condos are to be left in as close to ready condition as possible with the exception of clean linens and towels, mopping, vacuuming, and minimal cleaning.
• A minimum cleaning fee of $50 will be assessed in the event the condo is left in an unsatisfactory condition.
• Remember to return your key. You may leave the key in the condo or in the drop box located next to the office door. Failure to return your key will result in a $10 fee per key.
• A $10 additional occupant fee will be assessed for additional occupants that exceed the number of guests allowed in each condo.
• Absolutely no smoking is allowed inside condos. We will assess a minimum $250 cleaning fee if you have smoked inside. (This includes e-cigarettes as well).
• Smoking of cigarettes and cigars is permitted on the patios and within the park as long as it does not bother other guests. Please use the ashtrays and receptacles provided.
• If damages are apparent upon check-out, Lela’s Landing
reserves the right to charge the credit card used to pay for your reservation for damages, neglect, miss use, theft and/or additional cleaning.
• You will be held responsible for any damages to or stolen property from your condo or the property during your stay.
• Before a guest arrives, housekeeping takes an inventory of items in each condo (such as towels, artwork, cutlery, etc.) and after check-out another inventory is taken. Missing or damaged items will be billed to the renter.
• Please notify our office immediately upon check-in if you have any concerns or if you see any visible damage from a previous renter.
• Small pets are allowed in designated condos at Management’s discretion and must be approved at the time of reservation. A non-refundable pet deposit of $10 per pet, per night is required: two pet maximum, 25lb. maximum per pet.
• Pets are solely the responsibility of the guests and must be kept from being unnecessarily noisy or aggressive, causing any annoyance or discomfort to others.
• Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when outside your condo or RV.
• Pets left inside condos for a longer period of time must be kenneled.
• Guests must clean up after their pets and dispose of their waste promptly.
• Our linens and blankets are NOT to be used for your pets. If we find any pet hair on our blankets, an additional $50 per blanket will be charged to the credit card on file.
• Inordinate amounts of pet hair on rugs, floors or furniture or waste may result in an additional fee charged to the credit card on file.
• Undisclosed pets will result in a $100 fee per pet charged to the credit card on file.
• Pets are not allowed in the playground or pool area.
• The pool is open during the summer daily from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM; weather permitted.
• Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Children under 16 are not allowed in the hot tub.
• No running or diving allowed.
• Footwear must be worn at all times around the pool and deck.
• No smoking in pool area.
reserves the right to change our policies and pricing as we see fit and are subject to change without notice. Lela’s Landing
also reserves the right to correct any pricing errors. Failure to abide by these rules shall be grounds for review of this agreement and ultimately expulsion from the property. This property is privately owned. The member/guest accepts resort privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release Lela’s Landing, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to his property and injury to his person arising out of his use of our facilities and agrees to indemnify Lela’s Landing, its officers and employees against claims resulting from loss or damage to the family or guests of the registered member/guest arising out of the use of our facilities. Furthermore, Lela’s Landing
reserves the right to refuse entrance to the property solely on the discretion of office personnel.